Home > Uncategorized > Amazon: Herbal Essences 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner As Low As Only 87¢ (Only 62¢– 49¢ With 5 S&S)

Amazon: Herbal Essences 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner As Low As Only 87¢ (Only 62¢– 49¢ With 5 S&S)

August 21, 2014 3 Comments »

UPDATE: Dead!

UPDATE: Back in stock but hurry as they are going to go fast, just like last time!

If you have not yet used the coupon, you can now get these at even a lower price!

___________

Amazon has a Herbal Essences 2-In-1 Moisturizing Hair Shampoo & Conditioner 10.1 Fl Oz priced at $2.49. Use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and save 5% to bring the price down to $2.37. Plus clip the $1.50 off coupon that’s on the product page to get it for only 87¢ shipped to your door!

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only 62¢ + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only 49¢ when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

Click here to get Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2-In-1 Moisturizing Hair Shampoo & Conditioner 10.1 Fl Oz Sold out!

Or you can,

Click here to get the Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Straightening Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce – Only 87¢ shipped to your door (Only 62¢ – 49¢ With 5 S&S)! Sold out!

Click here to get the Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Straightening Conditioner 10.1 Fluid Ounce – Only 87¢ shipped to your door (Only 62¢ – 49¢ With 5 S&S) Sold out!

Or click here to see all items that can be used with this coupon.

 


NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing, make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

Comments:3

  1. Anonymous Reply
    July 27, 2014 at 10:00 am

    If I buy 5 bottles will the coupon go on all 5 or only the first one gets a discount

    • KollelBudget Reply
      July 27, 2014 at 10:15 am

      Only one per account.

  2. P Reply
    July 27, 2014 at 11:49 am

    Shoprite alos has them for a good price this week (with coupon)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Switch to our mobile site