Target has announced it will continue its the online price matching policy in stores (which was officially only going to be for the holiday season) all year round.
Target will be price matching when you are making a purchase and if you find a lower price or within seven days of your purchase.
This is from Target,
“If you buy a qualifying item at a Target store then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad, we’ll match the price. Price match may be requested at Guest Services prior to your purchase with proof of current lower price or by bringing in your original Target store receipt and proof of the current lower price.”
Price Match Guarantee Details:
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
- Limit of one competitor online price match per identical item, per guest.
- Price must be valid at the time the price match is requested.
- Retail price must be shown on the website or print ad. Online prices will be validated by a Target team member.
- Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
- Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the catalog displays a current date, retail price and meets all other competitor ad match qualifications.
- If item is not available in a Target store, a rain check will not be issued to match the online price or competitor’s print ad.
- We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
Click here to see Target’s price matching policy.