Tiger Direct: WD My Passport Ultra 1.5 TB Portable Hard Drive Only $69.99 + Free Shipping (Only $54.99 With Amex Offer)

No Comments

August 1, 2014 at 1:46 pmCategory:Uncategorized

Tiger Direct has the WD My Passport Ultra 1.5 TB Portable External Hard Drive for just $69.99 + Free shipping when adding coupon code LDQ135892 to your cart.

You can also check your American Express account for a targeted offer for Spend $50 or more at Tiger Direct by 8/31, get $15 back. So this will be like paying just $54.99!

Click here to get this deal.

Canon PowerShot S110 Digital Camera + Pixma Pro-100 Printer + Photo Paper + 16GB Memory Card + Camera Case Only $183 After Rebate

No Comments

August 1, 2014 at 1:32 pmCategory:Uncategorized

If you have not yet done this rebate since before starting July,

BuyDig has the Canon PowerShot S110 Black Digital Camera, 16GB Card, camera case, Pro 100 Printer, Paper Kit priced at $648 + Free shipping. Add coupon code: EMPX25X2 to save $65 making your price $583.

When you buy the above kit you qualify for a $400 mail-in rebate, so your total from BuyDig is $583 (+tax in NJ) and with the $400 mail-in rebate it just $183!

Click here to get Canon PowerShot S110 Black Digital Camera package

Click here to get Canon PowerShot S110 White Digital Camera package

Click here for rebate (the offer this is on the second to last page).

$25 Rebate For All Graco Car Seat & Travel Systems Over $99

No Comments

August 1, 2014 at 10:10 amCategory:Uncategorized

There is a new rebate for $25 off all Graco car seat (nfant or toddler car seats)  and Travel systems over $99. Valid on purchases made August 1, 2014 through October 31, 2014. Offer void if incomplete. Submission must be postmarked by November 30, 2014.

Limit 3 rebates allowed per name, address or household.

Participating retailers are Amazon, Babies R Us, Walmart, Target, Buy Buy Baby, Baby Depot,  Kroger Meijer, Fred Myer. These are the retailers that Graco has on their website, it could be that it also good at other store but I dont know.

Here are links to Amazon,

Click here to go to rebate offer.

 

 

Amazon: 3-Pk Apple Jacks Cereal Only $5.46 + Free Shipping (Only $4.73– $4.36 With 5 S&S)

1 Comment

August 1, 2014 at 9:09 amCategory:Uncategorized

 

You can also click here to see other cereals available with this coupon.

UPDATE: Sold out!

Amazon has the 3-pack of Apple Jacks Cereal (12.2 oz boxes) for $7.28 use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and save 5%, Plus clip the new 20% off coupon that’s on the product page to get it for only $5.46 shipped to your door!

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only $4.73 + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only $4.36 when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

There are many other cereals that can be had at great prices click here to see all the available cereals that can be used with this coupon!

 

NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing, make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

New Coupon – Amazon: 6-Pk AXE AntiPerspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Sticks Only $6.49 + Free Shipping (Only $5.60– $5.15 With 5 S&S)

No Comments

August 1, 2014 at 8:43 amCategory:Uncategorized

UPDATE: Sold out!

These are  going to go fast,

This is a new coupon that was published today!

Amazon has the 6-pack of AXE DRY AntiPerspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Sticks priced at $8.94, use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and save 5%, Plus clip the new $2 off coupon that’s on the product page to get it for only $6.49 shipped to your door!

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only $5.60 + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only $5.15 when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

 

Click here to get this deal.

 

NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing, make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

Best Buy: 16GB Apple iPad Air With Retina Display Only $399.99 ($374.99 With Amex)

No Comments

August 1, 2014 at 8:32 amCategory:Uncategorized

Best Buy has the 16GB Apple iPad Air with Retina display marked down to only $399.99 for 2 days only (Apple sells it for $499)!

Plus you can use your registered American Express card for the $25 statement credit when you spend a total of $250 at BestBuy and it will be like only paying $374.99 (if you have not yet registered your American Express card you can click here for more info)

Click here to get this deal.

 

UPDATE: Last Day To Sign Up For Free $25 Rue La La Credit!!!

1 Comment

August 1, 2014 at 8:21 amCategory:Uncategorized

UPDATE #2: Rue La La Changed their terms to this offer and with the new terms you have to sign up by today 8/1/14 (instead of 8/6/14) to receive the FREE $25 credit and it must be used by 8/5/14 (instead of 8/25/14).

Another thing to note is that it looks like Rue La La is not posting any items for under $15, but you can still use this large sign up bonus to get some cheap great deals on designer clothing, toys and more!

_______________

UPDATE: I was waiting to see and now confirmed that you can use this $25 credit to cover the $9.95 shipping cost, so you will be able to get anything thats priced at $15.05 or less for FREE! You can find kids clothing in the Kids category that will be free with the credit!

_____________

Rue La La is offering a $25 sign up bonus if you open an account, through August 6th. This is the most Ive ever seen offered by Rue La La, there is usually no bonus and whenever they have such an offer its only a $10 credit, so if you have not yet signed up now will be the time to do so.

You should see the $25 credit applied to your account within 24 hours after you register.

Sign up now, as you never know what deal Rue La La will be offering, (deals they had in the past are – Brooks Brother sales, $25 for $50 at Lord & Taylor & more)

Rue La La is the destination for the most desired brands at Members–only prices. Each day, we curate Boutiques filled with the best of the best in women’s and men’s fashion, home, travel, kids, and more. New Boutiques open at 11AM ET and stay open for just 48 hours.

Account Credit must be used by 8/25/14, after which time any unused Account Credit will automatically expire.

Click here to sign up to RueLaLaYou will only get the credit when signing up from a computer not a mobile device!

 

This only works when signing up from a computer not from a mobile device!

I was sitting with a couple of friends last night (7/28) speaking about this deal and some signed up using their phones and they still didn’t get their credits (7/29), and there were others that signed up on their computers when they got home and thy all did get their $25 credit, so Im guessing that mobile devices are a problem!

 

LIVE – Amex: Get $5 Back On A $5 Purchase In Philly, Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, Minneapolis, Sacramento & Houston At A Small Business In August (3 Times Per Card)!!!

6 Comments

August 1, 2014 at 8:05 amCategory:Uncategorized

UPDATE: This offer is now live and you can now register your American Express cards.

Click here to register your cards.

Click here for directory of participating merchants.

____________________

Originally posted this on July 15th

American Express is having Shop Small August in Houston, Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Philadelphia, and Sacramento (similar to small business Saturday) and will be offering a $5 statement credit when you spend $5 or more in a single, in-store transaction on your registered card at a qualifying small business location redeemable 3 times per card.

You will be able to register starting August 1st at 12:00 A.M. MST (registration is limited)

Qualifying small business locations will appear in the Shop Small August Offer Directory, available beginning on Aug 1. Transactions with political campaigns or political action committees are not eligible, regardless of whether they appear in the offer directory.

Click here to get to offer.

Click here for offer terms

 

Amazon Gold Box Deal: Save 50% Off Womens Fossil Handbags, Wallets, & More

No Comments

August 1, 2014 at 8:00 amCategory:Uncategorized

As today’s Gold Box Deal of the Day Amazon save 50% on womens Fossil handbags, wallets, and more.

Handbags sold by Amazon them-self (not 3rd party sellers) have free returns.

Click here to see Amazon Deal Of The Day

Apple iPad Air 32GB With Retina Display + $50 In Rakuten Points Only $499.99

No Comments

July 31, 2014 at 8:11 pmCategory:Uncategorized

Get the Apple iPad Air 32GB with Retina Display in space grey or white from Rakuten (formally Buy.com) for just $499.99 (Apple sells it for $599)!

Plus use coupon code: EXTRAREWARDS to get 5,000 Rakuten points for this purchase, which can be used for $50 off a future purchase.

Click here to get this deal.

Fisher-Price Thomas The Train Tough Trike Only $24.49

1 Comment

July 31, 2014 at 4:38 pmCategory:Uncategorized

Walmart and Amazon have the Thomas the Train Tough Trike marked down to only $24.49.

  • Tough enough for years of fun with all the features you look for in a first trike
  • Great Thomas and Friends styling
  • Kid friendly features: a wide, stable wheel base, easy-grip handlebars and big foot pedals
  • Kids can ride smoothly with its comfort-ride seat, also lifts to reveal a secret storage compartment
  • Durable tires with rugged treads for “off-road” fun

Click here to get from Walmart – You can choose free pickup or get free shipping with a $50 purchase, otherwise its $4.97.

Click here to get from Amazon  – Get free shipping with Amazon Prime or with Amazon Mom (you can sign up for free) or on orders over $35.

 

NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing so make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

HURRY – Amazon: 6-Pk AXE DRY AntiPerspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Sticks Only $6.25 + Free Shipping (Only $5.36– $4.91 With 5 S&S)

No Comments

July 31, 2014 at 2:51 pmCategory:Uncategorized

UPDATE: Dead!

These are probably going to go fast,

If you have not yet use the 25% off Amazon coupon for deodorant,

Amazon has the 6-pack of AXE DRY AntiPerspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Sticks priced at $8.94, use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and save 5%, Plus clip the 25% off coupon that’s on the product page to get it for only $6.25 shipped to your door!

 

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only $5.36 + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only $4.91 when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

Click here to get this deal.

 

NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing, make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

Oneida: Summer Tent Sale Event + Save Up To An Extra 25% Off

No Comments

July 31, 2014 at 12:37 pmCategory:Uncategorized

Oneida is having a Summer Tent Sale  with savings up to 80% off on over 250 items.

Plus save an additional 25% off Kitchen Essential items (items that would be used in the kitchen) when you add coupon code: KE250 to your cart, use coupon code: ST15 to save 15% on all other items.

Oneida is offering flat rate shipping for only $2.99 and free shipping on orders of $99 or more.

Click here to get this deal.

Shop Dining

Shop Food Prep

Shop Storage

Cardpool: Save 11% Off Home Depot Gift Cards

No Comments

July 31, 2014 at 10:32 amCategory:Uncategorized

Cardpool is offering 11% off Home Depot gift cards today .

Click here to go to Cardpool – It will automatically take you to the electronic gift cards that can only be used online, but you can change the tab to “Physical” gift card which can be used both online and in-stores.

Get $25 Statement Credit On A $25 Purchase Using Citi Wallet With A Citi MasterCard

1 Comment

July 31, 2014 at 9:15 amCategory:Uncategorized

UPDATE: Citi Wallet added this to their terms “Offer is available to first 4,000 qualifying transactions”.

Get a one time statement credit after you make your first purchase of $25 or more and checkout using Citi Wallet with a Citi branded consumer MasterCard by 09/14/14.

Use Masterpass (MasterCards payment service, like PayPal) at checking out at many online retailers (like Living Social, Newegg, JCrew & bunch more) and choose Citi Wallat. You will use your login and password you regularly use to access your online account.

Statement credit will be applied within 2 billing cycles.

Click hereto go to offer.

 

Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera With 18-55mm Lens Only $549.99 + Free Shipping

No Comments

July 31, 2014 at 8:32 amCategory:Uncategorized

As todays Daily Deal ebay has the Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with a 18-55mm Lens for just $549.99 + Free shipping (Amazon currently has it for $749)!

  • STM Lens Support for Quiet AF in Movies
  • 18.0MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
  • DIGIC 5 Image Processor
  • 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touch Screen LCD
  • ISO 100-12800, Expandable to 25600
  • Full HD 1080p Video with Continuous AF
  • 5.0 fps Continuous Shooting
  • 9-point All Cross-Type Autofocus
  • Multi Shot Noise Reduction
  • EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens

Click hereto get this deal.

Amazon Gold Box Deal: Save Up to 50% Off Transcend Flash Memory Cards, External Hard Drives & More!

No Comments

July 31, 2014 at 8:14 amCategory:Uncategorized

As today’s Gold Box Deal of the Day Amazon is offering up to 50% Off Transcend memory cards, flash drives external hard drives, and solid-state drives

For example,

Get free shipping on orders of $35 or more or get free shipping with Amazon Prime or Mom (you can sign up for free).

Click here to see Amazon Deal Of The Day

 

Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set Only $39.97 + Free Shipping After Mail-In Rebate!

No Comments

July 30, 2014 at 9:03 pmCategory:Uncategorized

Bon Ton has this Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set (in several colors) priced at $59.97. Plus there is $20 mail-in rebate available for these cookware sets making it only $39.97 after rebate (Amazon has them priced between $59.98 – $68.99 depending on the color)

Plus get free shipping on all orders when you add coupon code: FREESHIP at checkout.

Click here for rebate form.

Switch to our mobile site