UPDATE: This offer was extended!
Offer ends 3/31/15
For a limited time Chase is offering a 70,000 bonus offer for the IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card (InterContinental Hotel Group) when you you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account.
Plus every year on your cards anniversary (twelve months after your enrollment date, and the same date each twelve months thereafter) you will be given a Free night to stay at a IHG hotel (you can choose from 4,700 hotels worldwide). Your stay must be completed, within 12 months from the date it was issued.
Hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn® are part of the IHG.
One of the best ways to utilize your IHG points to get the fullest value out of them is to take advantage of IHG® Rewards Club PointBreaks. They offer a list of hotels around the world that are just 5,000 points per night (the current list probably doesn’t have anymore available dates for the Point Breaks, sou you’ll have to wait for the next time they are offered).
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at IHG hotels.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants.
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember.
- No foreign transaction fees when you use your card for purchases abroad.
- Get 10% back on all point redemptions (up to 100,000 points per year)
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49.
Click here and follow the directions on how to find credit cards you are looking for.