Home > Uncategorized > Hurry – Amazon: 3-Pk Old Spice Fresh Collection Denali Body Wash Only $1.60 – $1.34 + Free Shipping With Subscribe & Save! (Was $11.91)

Hurry – Amazon: 3-Pk Old Spice Fresh Collection Denali Body Wash Only $1.60 – $1.34 + Free Shipping With Subscribe & Save! (Was $11.91)

July 30, 2014 8 Comments »

UPDATE: DEAD!

Hurry its going to go fast!

Amazon has the 3-pack of Old Spice Fresh Collection Denali Body Wash marked down to only $1.68, use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and save 5% to bring the price down to $1.60 (thats just .53 a bottle!).

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only $1.43 + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only $1.34 when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

 

Click here to get this deal 

 

NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing, make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

Comments:8

  1. Anonymous Reply
    July 18, 2014 at 12:45 am

    Still working

    • KollelBudget Reply
      July 18, 2014 at 12:48 am

      Thanks

  2. Shia Reply
    July 21, 2014 at 9:11 am

    Working now

  3. Shea Reply
    July 23, 2014 at 10:21 am

    Out of stock

  4. yitzy Reply
    July 23, 2014 at 11:44 am

    alive

  5. Shia Reply
    July 23, 2014 at 4:06 pm

    Working

  6. Shia Reply
    July 30, 2014 at 11:48 am

    Working again

  7. sara lea Reply
    July 30, 2014 at 12:35 pm

    dead

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Switch to our mobile site