KollelBudget may earn a commission from purchases made via the links on this website, read our disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!  

Home > Uncategorized > Amazon: 32 Double Rolls Of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper Only $15.66 (Only $13.80 – $12.87 With 5 S&S)

Amazon: 32 Double Rolls Of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper Only $15.66 (Only $13.80 – $12.87 With 5 S&S)

October 3, 2014 Comments Off on Amazon: 32 Double Rolls Of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper Only $15.66 (Only $13.80 – $12.87 With 5 S&S)

UPDATE: The price went up to $20.59

Amazon has the 32 count of Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper Double Rolls (toilet paper) marked down to $18.59. Plus use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and bring the price down to only $17.66. Plus clip the $2 coupon that’s on the product page to bring the price down to only $15.66 shipped to your door!

 

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only $13.80 + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only $12.87. when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

Click here to get this deal.

 

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing so make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

Comments are closed.