KollelBudget may earn a commission from purchases made via the links on this website, read our disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!  

Home > Uncategorized > Amazon: 16-Count Dove Sensitive Skin Bar Soap Only $12.72 (Only $11.17 – $10.39 With 5 Subscriptions)

Amazon: 16-Count Dove Sensitive Skin Bar Soap Only $12.72 (Only $11.17 – $10.39 With 5 Subscriptions)

May 21, 2014 Comments Off on Amazon: 16-Count Dove Sensitive Skin Bar Soap Only $12.72 (Only $11.17 – $10.39 With 5 Subscriptions)

UPDATE: Back in stock!

Amazon has the 16-Count (two 8-count packs) Dove Sensitive Skin Bar Soap priced at $15.49. Use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and save 5% to bring the price down to $14.72. Plus clip the $2 off coupon that’s on the product page (as shown in the image below) to get it for only $12.72 shipped to your door!

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only $11.17 + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only $10.39 when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

Click here to get this deal.

 

Amazon’s prices are always changing, make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

 

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

Comments are closed.