KollelBudget may earn a commission from purchases made via the links on this website, read our disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!  

Home > Uncategorized > Amazon: 2-Pk Herbal Essences Shampoo Only $1.32 + Free Shipping (Only $1.21– 96¢ With 5 S&S)

Amazon: 2-Pk Herbal Essences Shampoo Only $1.32 + Free Shipping (Only $1.21– 96¢ With 5 S&S)

August 12, 2014 Comments Off on Amazon: 2-Pk Herbal Essences Shampoo Only $1.32 + Free Shipping (Only $1.21– 96¢ With 5 S&S)

Amazon has a 2-pack of Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo 10.1 Fl Oz or the 2-pack Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Shampoo priced at $4.95. Use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and save 5% to bring the price down to $4.70. Plus clip the $3 off coupon that’s on the product page to get it for only $1.70 (thats 85¢ each) shipped to your door!

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only $1.21 + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only 96¢ when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

Click here to get 2-pack Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo

Click here to get 2-pack Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Shampoo

 

NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing, make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

Comments are closed.