KollelBudget may earn a commission from purchases made via the links on this website, read our disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!  

Home > Uncategorized > Amazon: 15-Pk KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars Only $8.52 (Only $7.53 – $7.18 With 5 S&S)

Amazon: 15-Pk KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars Only $8.52 (Only $7.53 – $7.18 With 5 S&S)

October 21, 2014 Comments Off on Amazon: 15-Pk KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars Only $8.52 (Only $7.53 – $7.18 With 5 S&S)

UPDATE: DEAD!

Amazon has the 15-pack of KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars (Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut) marked down to only $8.97. Use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and save 5% to bring the price down to just $8.52 shipped to your door!

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only $7.62 + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only $7.18 when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

Click here to get this deal

 

NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing, make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

Comments are closed.