KollelBudget may earn a commission from purchases made via the links on this website, read our disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!  

Home > Uncategorized > Amazon: 8-Pk Apple & Cinnamon Quaker Instant Oatmeal 18-Ct Boxes Only $14.69 + Free Shipping (Only $13.14 – $12.37 With 5 S&S)

Amazon: 8-Pk Apple & Cinnamon Quaker Instant Oatmeal 18-Ct Boxes Only $14.69 + Free Shipping (Only $13.14 – $12.37 With 5 S&S)

October 21, 2014 Comments Off on Amazon: 8-Pk Apple & Cinnamon Quaker Instant Oatmeal 18-Ct Boxes Only $14.69 + Free Shipping (Only $13.14 – $12.37 With 5 S&S)

imUPDATE: Dead –  The price shot back up to $36.16!

Amazon has the pack of 8 Apples and Cinnamon Quaker Instant Oatmeal Value Pack with 18 packets each (for a total 144 packets!) priced at just $15.46. Use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and save 5% to bring the price down to $14.69, thats just 7¢ per packet shipped to your door!

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only $13.14 + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only $12.37 when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

Click here  to get this deal.

 

NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing, make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

Comments are closed.