KollelBudget may earn a commission from purchases made via the links on this website, read our disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!  

Home > Uncategorized > Amazon: 3-Pk Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Only $5.56 + Free Shipping (Only $4.82 – $4.45 With 5 Subscriptions)

Amazon: 3-Pk Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Only $5.56 + Free Shipping (Only $4.82 – $4.45 With 5 Subscriptions)

June 2, 2014 Comments Off on Amazon: 3-Pk Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Only $5.56 + Free Shipping (Only $4.82 – $4.45 With 5 Subscriptions)

Amazon has a 3-pack of Lysol All Purpose Cleaner (40 ounce bottles) priced at for $7.41. Use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and save 5% making the price $7.04. Plus clip the 20% coupon that’s on the product page (as seen in the image below) to bring the price down to only $5.56 shipped to your door!

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only $4.82 + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only $4.45 when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

Click here to get this deal.

 

NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing, make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

Comments are closed.