KollelBudget may earn a commission from purchases made via the links on this website, read our disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!  

Home > Baby > Amazon: 6-Pack Similac Sensitive Infant Formula with Iron Only $116.99 + Free Shipping (Only $102.30 – $95.10 With 5 S&S)

Amazon: 6-Pack Similac Sensitive Infant Formula with Iron Only $116.99 + Free Shipping (Only $102.30 – $95.10 With 5 S&S)

September 17, 2014 Comments Off on Amazon: 6-Pack Similac Sensitive Infant Formula with Iron Only $116.99 + Free Shipping (Only $102.30 – $95.10 With 5 S&S)

im1

Amazon has the 6-pack of Similac Sensitive Infant Formula with Iron priced at $143.88, use “Subscribe & Save” to get free shipping and save 5% to bring the price down to $136.69. Plus clip the $5 off coupon that’s on the product page to get it for only $116.99 shipped to your door!

Plus if you have 5 or more “Subscribe & Save” subscriptions a month you will save 15% instead of 5% and your total will be only $102.30 + Free shipping or save 20% and bring the price down to only $95.10 when you are a Amazon Mom member and have 5 subscriptions.

Click here to get this deal.

 

___________

im1

You can also get the pack of 6 Similac Advance Infant Formula with Iron priced at $149.88 and only $129.88 after the $20 coupon.

Click here to get Similac Advance Infant Formula with Iron.

 

 

NOTE: Amazon’s prices are always changing, make sure to check the price when you are checking out!

After your order processes don’t forget to go to “Your Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe & Save” to cancel any future shipments.

Comments are closed.